ProPrio Training. Effective physiotherapy training for horses and riders at all levels / book
ProPrio Training is your handbook for effective physiotherapy training for horses and riders at all levels. Written by veterinarian Heidi Nielsen.
Please find more about the content and tech specs in the description below (“Beskrivelse”).
Effective physiotherapy training for horses and riders at all levels
- What does the horse achieve with ProPrio-Training?
- The senses – all play a role in movement and posture
- The horse’s body in motion – Controlled and controlled by the nervous system
- The Peripheral Nervous System (PNS)
- The brain’s impact on your training and being with the horse
- Muscles, tendons and connective tissue are strengthened with ProPrio Training
- Gait analysis
- Cranio sacral therapy
- Alexander technique & rehabilitation of posture in horses
- The training itself, the emptying, as well as the use of aids
- The 7 steps in ProPrio Training
- ProPrio training for everyone
- Foal (0-1 years)
- The young horse (from 1 year)
- The horse in riding
- The healthy and well-functioning horse in training
- The old horse
- Horses in rehabilitation
- Gait horses
- Western horses
- Dressage horses
- Vaulting horses
- Agility horses
- Driving horses
- Jumping horses, hunting horses & military horses
- Distance horses
- ProPrio training equipment and suggestions for setting up tracks.
- Language: English
- Writer: Veterinary Heidi Nielsen
- Number of pages: 216
- Published: 2015
- Binding: Softback.